Made with oats, and pureed pumpkin and nectarine, you are guaranteed the softest and chewiest cookies possible with this easy recipe! These soft baked pumpkin oat cookies are more of a nutritious snack than a decadent cookie, but they’re still delicious and satisfying.
You’ll need less than 20 minutes and just a few ingredients to make them. The cookies star our new Pumpkin + Nectarine baby food blend for an added kick of wholesome goodness, packed with potassium and beta-carotene, which boosts metabolism and immune function. Because as it turns out, cookies really do make everything better.
- 1 cup rolled oats, 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pouch pumpkin + nectarine baby food
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
1) Mix dry ingredients (minus sugar) into a medium bowl
2) Beat butter + sugar together in a large bowl until light and fluffy
3) Add remaining wet ingredients into the bowl and beat until mixed in
4) Add dry ingredients to wet and stir/beat until combined
5) Chill dough for 20 minutes and in the meantime, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°
6) When dough is done chilling, bake for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown around the edges and a toothpick comes out clean
7) Cool cookies on a wire rack and then enjoy!
Megan really yummy thanks