Mama and Toddler Healthy Chia Pudding recipe created for White Leaf Provisions by Heidi @leafy_vibe, www.leafyvibe.com
You know what's better than finding a nutritious snack that your toddler loves? Finding one that mama loves just as much. Heidi, the founder of Leafy Vibe and a plant-based pediatric nurse, created this healthy chia pudding recipe for the whole family using our Apple + Sweet Potato + Beet pouch.
(Now you know what you're doing during nap time!)
Mama + Toddler Healthy Chia Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups of your favorite plant milk
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 4 heaping tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 fruit & veggie pouch, I used apple + sweet potato + beet by @whiteleafprovisions
- Fresh fruits and berries of your choice for topping
- Mix all together in a 1 quart mason jar and stir and shake well. Let set in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Shake or stir every so often to prevent clumps.
- When chia pudding is set. Transfer to 2 or 3 glass jars, with alternating layers of Baby Food Pouch Puree.
- Top with fresh fruits and berries. Delicious, healthy, plant-based!