This Apple and Cinnamon Apple Sauce offers an irresistible twist on a traditional first weaning food. Besides its tempting flavor, Ceylon cinnamon has been credited with a wide range of health benefits, ranging from anti-inflammatory properties to boosting brain function, and regulating digestion, glucose levels and blood pressure. Warm and sweet in flavor, this classic recipe is a treat without any added sugar or sweeteners. A healthy family favorite that is delicious on its own or in combination with other dishes.
Our Apple Sauce is:
- Certified Biodynamic® by Demeter
- Regeneratively Farmed®
- Grown without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Kosher
- No added sugar or salt
- Grown in an ecological manner that that helps to regenerate the soil and planet
- Made with seasonal fruit which includes Jonagold & Granny Smith Apples
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- BPA-free and recyclable packaging
As with all White Leaf Provisions products, this sauce is regeneratively farmed, certified Biodynamic, organic & GMO-free. It is grown without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides, instead grown and manufactured in harmony with the earth, helping to heal the planet that our kids will inherit, and bringing the Farm to eComm®
. We also offer a free, easy recycling option for all packaging through TerraCycle.