White Leaf Provisions believes that healthy food starts with healthy soil. The fruit in our regeneratively farmed, biodynamic apple sauce is seasonally grown and handpicked from orchards that have been growing organic fruit for over 30 years.
We use US-grown biodynamic fruit in our sauces as we are passionate about encouraging regenerative farming in the United States. Regenerative farming goes beyond all organic farming requirements by using farming practices that help to heal the earth that our little ones will inherit.
We select only naturally sweet seasonal varieties eliminating the need for added sweeteners. Enjoy this sauce as we are bringing the Farm to eComm®
(16) - 4oz cups of biodynamic organic applesauce
Our Apple Sauce is:
- Certified Biodynamic® by Demeter
- Grown without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Kosher
- No added sugar or salt
- Grown in an ecological manner that that helps to regenerate the soil and planet
- Made with seasonal fruit which includes Jonagold & Granny Smith Apples along with Red Bartlett & Bosc pears*
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten free
- BPA-free and recyclable packaging