Our Apple and Pear Apple Sauce is nutritious, naturally sweet in taste and easy to digest. Packed with powerful phytonutrients, it is not surprising that these ingredients have been popular first baby foods for generations. Both apples and pears are not only rich in vitamins, they are also in beneficial fiber, which helps to support the digestive system and build a healthy gut microbiome. This mouth- watering blend is a great option on it’s own, or can be used to mix with vegetable purees to give them a more appealing flavor.
Our Apple Sauce is:
- Certified Biodynamic® by Demeter
- Regeneratively Farmed®
- Grown without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified Kosher
- No added sugar or salt
- Grown in an ecological manner that that helps to regenerate the soil and planet
- Made with seasonal fruit which includes Jonagold & Granny Smith Apples with Red Bartlett & Bosc pears*
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- BPA-free and recyclable packaging
As with all White Leaf Provisions products, this sauce is regeneratively farmed, certified Biodynamic, organic & GMO-free. It is grown without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or herbicides, instead grown and manufactured in harmony with the earth, helping to heal the planet that our kids will inherit, and bringing the Farm to eComm®
. We also offer a free, easy recycling option for all packaging through TerraCycle.