Biodynamic Organic Carrot, Sweet Potato, Pea Smoothie with Oat Milk and Peanut Butter
White Leaf Provisions was born from our desire to source deliciously pure and transparent baby foods for our son Keegan. Our idea to create a company was hashed out when Keegan was just six months old and we seriously began the company just over 2 years ago. Now Keegan is 5 and I am surrounded by glorious amounts of our Biodynamic Baby Food ... and we're still able to enjoy it as a family even though we no longer have a baby.
If you think about it, baby food is really no different from smoothies… its pureed fruits and vegetables… And when you have a puree of Biodynamic produce, its phenomenal. I throw these into my smoothies often and here is one of my favorite recipes utilizing our 100 percent pure veggie blend.
- 2 pouches Biodynamic Baby Food- Carrot, Sweet Potato, Pea
- 1 cup Oat Milk (we prefer Elmhurst’s)
- 1 cup Organic Spinach
- 1 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 1 tbsp Local Honey
- 1/2 tsp Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- Put all in blender and blend on high for 1 minute until incorporated.