We love to throw summer parties and we wanted to share one of our favorite treats. Simple, nutritious and really refreshing.
Recipe makes 4 ice pops.
- 2 Pouches, White Leaf Provisiosn Biodynamic Mango, Carrot, Banana & Pear Sauce
- 1 C. Organic, grass fed, whole milk plain yogurt
- 1/4 C. Organic honey or organic agave
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and adjust sweetness to your liking. You can also use our Pear, Banana & Kiwi sauce instead of the Mango, Carrot, Banana & Pear.
- Pour into moulds and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Best to take your pops out of the freezer 10 mins before serving. Enjoy.