Smooth and satisfying on its own, our Peach & Oat baby food blend is also a delicious, nutrition-rich addition to a bevy of classic recipes, like everyone's favorite start to the day: pancakes!
These whole wheat peach pancakes are light and fluffy with golden edges and a delicious hint of cinnamon and vanilla. Best of all, the oats contain important trace minerals such as manganese, which is important for development, growth and metabolism, and the peaches are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. All you need is a few ingredients (that you probably already have on hand) and 10 minutes for the perfect healthier treat to begin your mornings right!
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/8 tsp salt
-3/4 cup milk
-1 tbsp melted & cooled butter
-1 tbsp white sugar
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tbsp cinnamon
1) Add all dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk well
2) Add wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk well
3) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix with a wooden spoon
4) Heat a nonstick skillet on low-medium heat then add butter to skillet
5) Drop pancakes with 1/4 cup batter onto the pan and turn over when bubbles begin to form on top