Apple and Pear season may have passed but luckily we made our latest batch of organic biodynamic® Apple and Pear sauce with late winter fruit from Oregon. This apple crumb cake is quick, delicious and a kid favorite.
2 1/2 cups organic, Unbleached all purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 c organic cane sugar
1 tsp Organic powdered ginger
1 tsp Organic lemon zest
1/2 tsp Salt
2 1/2 c White Leaf Provisions Biodynamic® Apple & Pear sauce
1 c Organic grass fed butter (room temp.)
1 tbsp. cinnamon powder / sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Rub together all the ingredients except for applesauce and sugar/cinnamon mix. (should look like breadcrumbs)
- Pat half the dough into a square, medium-sized baking pan or large pie pan lined with baking parchment.
- Spread the applesauce over the dough. Crumble the remaining half of dough over the applesauce.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the top. Bake for 30 minutes. This is a delicate cake, best stored in the fridge if any is left over, to keep the crust firm. Enjoy.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?